Jason with his company,Divx outside of the NASDAQ. These are just a few photos, of our three day trip to NYC, this past week. I can't wait to tell all you more about it. We had such a wonderful time and met some really fun people. I love New York, but I'm glad to live here in SD. I'll be back to visit thats for sure. Now I feel like I have the lay of the land more since Jason and I have walked from Battery Park all the way up to 5th Avenue. So if anyone needs to know where to go, just call me.
Getting married soon. Can't wait to travel to Central America and have all the shots and pills a person can handle so I won't get bit or bring back some random disease. To know me is to love me if you can handle what I tell you. I value honest, hard working people.
2 comments:
Ha totally forgot it was Fleet Week in NYC.Love your pictures
great pics! NYC for ever!
Post a Comment